8.20.2009

pose for the camera now

Since I managed to pull a 3.96 GPA last school year, as a reward my mom is going to get me a new camera, because mine broke. I take a lot of pictures, and the last few months that my camera has been broken have sucked. Even though I always hated that camera. Anyway, my mom's has pushed off going camera shopping for about two months now. I'm starting school in two weeks, and this is a VERY important year for me, so I'll need a camera. Here are a couple of things I came up with:




This would probably be the most amazing thing ever-Nikon D40 499.99




This is what I'll settle for-Kodak C160 89.77




This is what I'll probably end up getting-VistaQuest VQ-5115 49.88

That last one being the product of my mother's cheapness.And I'm definitely dreaming about that Nikon D40. Digital SLR cameras are SO expensive. It's almost ridiculous. I'll probably never have one, I don't even know why I even bother.


all images from walmart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely people who have decided to leave me a comment !
I always comment back!