3.02.2010

go get your shovel and we'll dig a deep hole.



So you know how I was saying a couple days ago how I wanted to be the costume person in my class's production of Romeo and Juliet ?

Just nod your head, like you do.

Anyway, I'm the costume person and today I went to our school costume and prop closet for school plays. It was incredible. There were hundreds of items, prom dresses, wedding dresses, suits, anything you could think of. And I got to go through it all. To be completely honest it was a little overwhelming because I didn't expect to have this wide of a selection. I only got a couple items today, so I'm going have to haul ass tomorrow so I can wrap the whole costume situation up. My favorite find of the day was this very chic black dress for Lady Capulet. It's amazing. I wish I had pictures for you guys, but as I state once again, I had no clue the costume closet was going to be so fascinating.


My vision of Lady Capulet.

(we decided to go in a more modern direction as far as wardrobe wise).


image via google.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely people who have decided to leave me a comment !
I always comment back!