4.30.2010

close your eyes and listen to the moonlight melody,

 





   
F21 shoes necklace and skirt
old navy tank
claire's earrings


So I haven't posted in 16,856,984,268,431 years. That's sixteen trillion, eight hundred and fifty-six billion, nine hundred and eighty-four million, two hundred and sixty-eight thousand, four hundred and thirty-one years. Dang...

Anyway. I've been bumming it lately, and i haven't had much inspiration. Time is going by wayyyy too quickly. As of today I only have 27 days left as a high school freshman. Which is bittersweet I guess. But enough rambling about my unimportant life. How have you guys been? I need to check my formspring, now that I think about it. So i'm going to post some links right now at this very moment.

listography.com/talorhazel
formspring.me/talorbee
alongthemidwesternfront.tumblr.com

they're what's up, if you didnt know.

listening to my heart is yours by justin nozuka

bye :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment! I love this outfit!!! anchors are probably one of my favorite things in the world and you incorporate them so nicely into this outfit! I am now following your blog :)

    Hayley
    http://wingedhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt! and love that necklace and earrings! anchors look so great in it!;)

    http://www.mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This skirt is so beautiful

    Love the necklace too!!!!

    Char x

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely people who have decided to leave me a comment !
I always comment back!