11.23.2011

in my ears part nueve





Every Evening by 2AM Club
This song. This band. I can't even.



Happier by A Fine Frenzy
Such a good, quirky and lovely song. This album was really good.



Slow Love by Michael Alvarado
Discovered him via tumblr. His is so smooth and lovely.

Take Care by Drake ft. Rihanna
This is my favorite so far off of this album. People are already calling it a classic.


Chin Music for the Unsuspecting Hero by Foster the People
Pretty sure I love every single song they've ever recorded.

1 comment:

  1. hey girlie. super happy I found your blog. totally following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely people who have decided to leave me a comment !
I always comment back!