12.07.2009

with eight seconds left in overtime.



jeans f21 shoes adidas vest AE
So I have to tell this story.
On Saturday my mother, my brother and myself, went to a few goodwills around town looking for a cheap office chair. We ended up buying a piano.
Yeah, I know.
It works perfectly fine, as far as we know. Every key played and it just had a few scratches on the wood. But here's the kicker: it was only $40.
Pianos cost thousands of dollars! And we got one for $40. But the biggest problems are that now my mom has to rent a u-haul truck to get it to our house, and nobody in my family knows how to play piano. I can read music, but I only know notes for clarinet. So my mom plans on buying one of those "I taught myself how to play piano" books. We'll see how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely people who have decided to leave me a comment !
I always comment back!