Wow, my very first blog award, I can't believe it ! Thanks so much to Anna Mae from Under a Lover's Sky for tagging me!
Rules of the tag:
1. Post who gave you this award
2. State ten things you like
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment
Ok, and now for the ten things I like(love), drumroll please....
(not in any particular order.)
1. Music is pretty much my life, like for real. If I was more talented I would love to be a songwriter or a producer. I just love it, it helps me get through the day.
2. My immediate family, ah I really don't know what I would do without them. Some of my best memories I have are with them. Even though they really get on my nerves sometimes, they've shaped me into the young lady I am today.
3. My friends, gosh, where do I even begin? My personal blog is loaded with memories I've had with them. Sometimes they make me feel more loved than my own family. This may sound bad, but I would save my best friend's life over one of my random second cousins in a heartbeat.
4. I love shopping so much, it's pratically what I want to do as a career. And I'm pretty good at it. If shopping was an olympic sport, I'd be on the US team already. If I had the money/time/transportation I would go shopping everyday, no joke.
5. My dog/puppies are the greatest things ever. My dog is so bad but he's the cutest and funniest thing ever. He's just like Marley from Marley and Me. It makes me so sad to know that he's getting old and we could lose him. On a happier note, puppies are so adorable. And sorry but they're ten million times better than cats/kittens. But maybe I'm just saying that because I'm allergic to them.
6. DIY/ crafts have become a big part of my life in the past year and a half. I've taught myself to crochet and sew and all that good stuff. The gratification I feel after I've made something instead of paying for it is tremendous.
7. Beautiful men are another superficial lover of mine. Click on this.
8. I love trying new things, whether it be foods, places, or techniques, I love it. I'm trying to become the most well-rounded person I can be.
9. I'm a huge Flickr fan. And pretty much photography in general. If I could afford it, I would buy Photoshop, but unfortunately I'm currently unemployed.
10. Finally, I love just hanging out/partying/having a good time. I think when I go to college I'm gonna end up being a party girl. I don't know why but when the music is blasting and everyone's dancing, I just let loose. Any other time, i'm pretty shy and reserved, but not on that dance floor.
Okay so I'm tagging: