1.23.2010

it's your birthday, so i know you want to ride out.

              So my birthday is in exactly 14 days 345 hours 20731 minutes 1243875 seconds. (Yes, I have an exact time countdown). I come from a family that doesn't make a super huge deal about birthdays, most people forget to even call, so if I'm lucky, I'll probably get a new phone and some cash. I'm hoping for a LOT of cash so I can get the following things:



I probably would never pay for this if it didn't have the pockets and I didn't adore the collar.
It's a little overpriced, but I love it. (Thanks Mom for giving me your inability to spend money.)




So even though I've had my fujifilm finepix for only 3 ish months now, I still want a better camera. And this one is slightly better. I've read tons of reviews, and this seems to be a camera that takes good photos and that's in my price range. (My grandpa asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and even though I wanted to say this, I didn't want to be the spoiled grandaughter, so I didn't say anything. I think it's best if I just buy this on my own).






This beautiful creation here is the phone that I am lusting over. I really love it, and it'll be a nice upgrade from my now beat up palm centro.


(If anybody has this phone or camera and could give me some tips/advice/whatever you want to call it, that would be great).

Thanks : )

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually thinking of getting the google phone...a.k.a Nexus one by Htc which runs on the latest android but then again the samsung moment is a better phone than the one I currently have...

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely people who have decided to leave me a comment !
I always comment back!