1.03.2010

we need a resolution.

 so, the other day someone asked me what my new year's resolutions were, and I told him I didn't know. since I was in busy in california, I haven't really had time to think about or even celebrate the new year, until now. I've decided on three.

   1. Lose weight.



This one might be a little controversial, because I'm not overweight and because of my age. But I see myself moving towards a dark and scary path, that I don't want to ever go down. I don't want to be another statistic. So I think I should lose about 5-10 llbs. just to be safe.



     2. Be more friendly.



I'm not really bitchy, but everyone tells me that when they first met me they thought I was really quiet, which turned out to be far from the truth. I want to be appreciated and noticed a little more, so I'm going to be friendlier. (I coudn't think of anything that represented friendliness, so I went with Casper the Friendly Ghost).


     3. Go Green.



I've done a little of my part to save the earth in 2009, by conserving water and electricity. But in 2010 I'm going to actually do research and get my family involved in going green.



1 comment:

  1. I'm the EXACT same for your first resolution. I'd just hate to be the overweight person that people feel sorry for.
    Thanks for the comment, by the way. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely people who have decided to leave me a comment !
I always comment back!