1.18.2010

somewhere hiding underneath


Here are some of my favorites from the Golden Globes:




I love this on her. Very sophisticated, and age appropriate. And glamorous.
And how cute is her husband ,David, holding her umbrella ?



Beautiful. That's it.


Seems like I'm attracted to shiny things. She looks great.



Even though this one reminds me of some sort of nightmare gothic bride, I kind of like it. But then again, I might be bias because I love Glee so much.


There were a couple of other dresses that I liked, but I guess I'm too much of a lazy bum to post them.

2 comments:

  1. woah! looks like the latest trend is a man on your right hand side holding an umbrella xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glee is an awesome programme! *Just a small time girl..*. I quite like Drew Barrymore's dress, the nude colour works well, with a pink lip.

    J'aime
    www.tinominosquared.blogspo;t.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely people who have decided to leave me a comment !
I always comment back!